Thursday, May 27, 2010

I miss... u.

I miss the good ol'days, when everything is just so easy. Waking up, without alarm, but by my mom's voice 'Ching, wake up' and I'll be mumbling, and complaining without fail. 6.30am!! how did i ever wake up that early. Now 8.45am is too much for me, even. 10.30am is best for me.

Anyway, I'm just thinking of how life is gonna be .....in .. a years time, when i start working.
No more Lectures :(
No more ''Hello I'm a medical student, the doctors has asked me to come and see u''
No more saying I don't know for simple things.
No more standing by the side in the OT, dreaming zzz
No more .. no more..
Noooooo!!!!
I dont know how to be a doctor.
Help.
Me.

No, first.. Pray.For.Me.To.Pass.
Can't wait for 5th year. the post-final final hurdle.



I miss my high school girlies.

High school mates.
super-naive

IMU!!!!!!!
I heart IMU-days.. :)



8 comments:

mum said...

mummy miss u and the gd old days too - I remember I have to wake u up a no. of times b4 u are willing to get up. Cheh is worst, she complained the whole time after she woke up. Now, I dont need to wake up anybody now, but next yr, I'll have to do the whole thing all over again- this time is to wake yangki up. Anyway I dont think it's difficult, bcos Yang wakes up early. All the best. See u this August. Bye mum loves

Yangkifi said...

Hello 2nd cheh.How r u?fine or not fine.My mid year exam will be next week.I hope I can get 7A's. So fast one.Yes cheh I can still remember the good old dayz with you in Kuantan for 7 and a half years.Miss you infinite. Miss u sooooooooo much cannot count one.woo hoo cheh coming in August 2 2010.By the way bye miss you so 1234,43527292 much.

Yangkifi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yangkifi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ching Li said...

CHing to mummy

oh ya Yang is in the morning nex year! standard 4 oh my god! so big boy!!! i cant wait to be back home!


Ching to yang kifi
yes yang im comin home on the 2nd of Aug 2010 yay!!! wanna hug and smell and kiss u everywhere!
STUDY HARD OK... make sure you get 100% hehehe.
Chinese also get A !!! DO YOUR BEST ALL the best ok!
cheh sayang. miss you infinite too. muackkks!

Ang3 said...

SO lovely la ur family!

But stay strong gurl..it's a hurdle, but you will go through it:)

God bless you..and have faith that He will sail you through:)
Jiayou!!!!

Anonymous said...

mushy-nya ching, lol!!

all the best in finals...

-albino=

Ching Li said...

angie thanks ya... will do my best!!!!! good luck in ur exams too!!!

Albino, thanks !!!! i am mushy wat!!! :P see u in msia!