Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My Guardian Angel..

Our( Leong Vic& I) duty.. after EOS 5 was to paint this pathetic wall..
also my dear JIUN helped us paint the upper wall.


QUESTION: Know who did it?
Take a guess first.. :D
1. Can u see the bottom left ... there is a heart , and a LY that stands for Lup Yik =.=
2. And also the top middle there.... not drawn or made on purpose.. if u see carefully, it is a monkey staring at my roooommm.... it is my Guardian Angel!
3. see my beautiful room at the back ground?

and now.... its GONE GONE GONE!

NOOOOOOOO!!!
anyway.. lelong le long.. 
i have a wardrobe for sale.. RM 150..
Book rack RM45
Bed side table RM10.

price can be negotiated if u are my friend. ;p
anyinfo, visit
B2-13-4
or call me.

and lastly...
Answer: there were many paints.. pelakar tins on the floor..
and the naughty leong, just came back from lunch, kicked the tin..
well and so he thought it was closed.....
......
SPLURTT
SPLASH
SPLUISH!

No comments: