Monday, April 20, 2009

Milk chocolate!


"Falling slowly".. soundtrack of "ONCE".
This song is so amazing....

Just listen to it. It is just made up of 3 simple chords..
C , F and Am.
Oh gawd.. how can one compose a song this beautiful....
I wish i could!
I will try!

and thanks to Kris Allen from American Idol for performing this song.
Simple a brilliant performance, sweet and short..

Ah! Matt Giraud almost went out!!!... tq SIMON for saving him!!
I love him!! he chooses good songs.. songs that i love..

Adam Lambert, is just himself.. He entertains.. and he really is a superstar!
He should be the American idol lah for this season.. although i know some people despise him...

i hope the 2 girls goes out this week.. hhaha..im so evil!

kudos to the top 5 guys!! :D hee... plus ANoop and Danny.


I heart BARCELONA!
SPAIN TRIP pictures coming up!
But..
i"ve gotta do my SSM... and study for my finals!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

aw yeaH!

No comments: