Monday, June 01, 2009

something i remembered

You know... i suddenly remembered... something.. really... funny/stupid/dumb/weird. up to u to think ok?
dont laugh ok? promise?

erm, u know how u teach ur small bro or ur sis how to read .. and
u start by teaching them ABC right? ok... when i was about 10 or 11 years old.. Yang kifi ( my small lil bro now he is only 7 plus) was not borned yet! so, urm...guess who i taught ABC to????

GEM! (gemma)
ok..
i know u dontknow who Gem is lahh... GEM was my bestest
bestest friend... :)


She is my beloved dog who was with me from Standard 4 till during halfway through my SPM exam (8 years).. !!!
i loved her so much and after 5 years... i still cry when i think of her, u know.. sigh.. *starting to cry*
mmmmmmm.... everyone in my family knows that when they speak about Gem, they'll sure look at me !!! that's because i will be tearing in the corner.. "aiyo.. this chingching ar!!"


but but.... she was my sayanggggg... and i even taught her how to read ABC!!!
wonder who will actually teach her dog how to read right.. god.. weirdo me.. but.. of course.....TAK JADI -___-

all she does is just sniffing the cardboards i made with the letters A , B, and C... and looked at me.. with her little cute manja eyes.. then come and lick me.. =.=


ok ok ok... enough..
STUDY chingzzzzzz!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A, B , C, D
aiyooo ching ar, silly girl, exam time think about these things. cheh .
study hard la.
good luck for exams. will pray for u to pass

Vai Ket said...

kev - thats not funny pun ... actually kinda sad... X)

there use to be so many stray cats coming to my oppo's house. and i can remember them by their faces.

and one day when i was feeding one of them, this fierce yellow white cat that looks like tiger came to me and scratch me in the middke of my eye.... from the forhead down to my nose and i had to go school everyday with that.

X)

but then everyday after that, the 'tiger' cat will come by and i'll feed it everday. and weeks after that i notice she brought some kittens by ...

then one day i was playing in the garden and discovered kittens being killed by ants. poor kitten couldn't even open it's eyes yet. haha ...

good luck for your exam.

Mynn said...

aiyoh ching. so po' thing wan...
dun cry ah. go study! :P

Ching Li said...

Anonymous = tq! u're so funny..who are u?

kev: u arr.. go write that story in ur blog la.. hahaha..!! sedihnya... got scar or nott:P

cheh: this cheh ar.. po' thing pulak! really ma!! miss gem:(

Anonymous said...

I am your friend :)