Friday, November 20, 2009

Mashing up

hehe my sayang Yangkifi! missss uuuu x1000000.

Play this song while u read lah..



Helloyellow, it's been a long long time(again). I have always wanted to blog at least a post everyday since the day i started my blog, but i never did. well, best reason is because im too lazy to write. hee. i am just not born to write ok?!!! and i hate it :( if only i could write and draw beautifully. then i'll be able to express my feelings more. but oh well.. .. i can sing and dance at least....not too good, but enough to make me feel happy. :)

Things have been great so far. Going to the Blackpool Hospital and back to my flat(in the hospital) everyday for the past urmm..lets seee... 3 months? yeah, its been quite boring here, town is too far for me to go to often, so i always end up staying home. its cold anyway. prefer watching series
(Grey's anatomy, Heroes, House, Vampire's diaries, Melrose's Place, Glee, American next top model), prefer dancing in my room (syok sendiri) , prefer playing my keyboard singing along my favourite tunes, prefer playing the guitar......urmm,, my dream of becoming a singer still exists!!! i wont stop believing it will come true .. but first.. i would want to compose my own songs! will let u listen to it soon. soon.. or maybe x-factor 2010 for me? haha!

ah... oh my gawd oh my gawd, 3 months of my 4th year in medical school has passed, time flies ... like really flies this 3 months.. flying like noone's business.. dont even know what i've donee.. and i have 7 months more to my finals, in which i should... or almost be an eligible doctor. this is my finals and my only finals, i want and will pass it!! i don't care! i dont care! thing is, my o&g and Surgical rotation 12 weeks, just finished it...... but I'm still finding it difficult to absorb every single thing that has been taught (of course la duhh I'm not superhuman). i have read and read but after a few days, I'm lost again. maybe i just need to buck up and read like 'gila' everyday consistently. but laziness just somehow takes over me! hate it laa.. why does laziness even exist? tell me why?! my next 12 week rotation is medicine! can't wait for it, wonder how's it gonna be. though the timetable seems abit screwed up and weird like there's only ward rounds and case discussions in the timetable. is it all? i hate PBL somehow. it is not beneficial nor interesting to begin with. stupid liverpool and their PBL system.

YAY YAY! A months time to Christmas holiday! i wanna go back home. i miss my family so so much and everyone back home. i miss Malaysia. i heart Malaysia. bro has gone back for 2 weeks, his annual leave. miss him already.. :( hmm..wonder hows everything back home.. hope everything is fine. but only 2 weeks of Christmas holiday, its too expensive to go back home, sigh.. 2 weeks is too short. i will be just travelling in the UK.... maybe Glasgow? Edinburgh? Manchester? oh and London for Christmas :) and new years 2010 in Edinburgh where i will gather with everyone else.. !

I just came back from Manchester 2 hours ago. wanted to get some Kebab. but did'nt see any kebab shops on the way. argh. it was raining and cold. couldnt be bothered 'bout my tummy. now, am here, just gobbled up my tuna sandwich, sipping my hot chocolate, and writing... im so happy! :) listening to
Bigger by Backstreetboys, dont ask me why, its in my playlist of new songs. its their new album! lots of new albums are out.. even Susan boyle, this year's Britain's got Talent runner up. the lady who had gotten everyone in Britain's attention by her mesmerizing voice singing 'I dreamed a dream' . to be honest, i don't see it.

Some pictures of recent event. Emily(bro's gf)'s birthday and some pictures from Taiwan Aug09.


Bro and I in the background. the big guy in black is Ah Fai, he is a cook. and he cooks for everyone in Preston in my bro's place. and sometime i'll drop by to get some good dinner. hehehe. dont even start asking about my cooking ;p

the lookalike siblings.

Emily and I.

daddy, yangki, mummy. in front of Taipei 101!

Chehcheh and I .


Tamshui Fisherman's Wharf.

my funny dad. tryin' on caps!

my creative yangki.he made a Ferris Wheel in 15 mins using the Lassy toy.
and I look like a 15-year old girl.

=.="

The fun times.



TILL THEN!


DONT STOP BELIEVIN' lyrics

Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Just a city boy
Born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people
Living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice just one more time

Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people
Living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jvaeanwyfahgjqfetnxm, http://yahooscanner.net Yahoo Scanner, wPSkWjM.