Monday, November 19, 2007

Vote for #22 Minli Starceleb top 10.





It is a busy year for my elder sister, Lee Min Li. since Jun 2007, she has been into this reality tv show called Starceleb by My Style.

Starceleb is searching for the next star! in modelling, hosting and even acting. This reality tv show is aired every Sunday at 6 - 7 pm on ntv7.

The Top 60 roadshows was held on Aug. The top 24 show and now the final top 10. The grand finale will be held on the 29th on Nov 07 and the 2 winners which will get RM25,000 each will be announced then.



















The lucky Top 10 finalist. from left: Chuan Ming, Frank, #22 Minli, Kim, Su Lin, Jason, Alea, Clavinna, Mark and Steve




GET GREAT DISCOUNTS WHEN YOU VOTE FOR HER!!!
1: Just type: e.g. “
my111 giordano 22
2: Send SMS to 33365
3: Obtain the mobile voucher via SMS stating the promotion (Valid for 1 week).
4: Show it to the cashier/waiter to enjoy your discount!

5. For more Vouchers, go to www.mystyle.com.my


come on my friends, vote for my #22 Min Li, so she could realise her dream of becoming a star!
=)



Voting is on until 29th nov 07.




Min Li with Daniel Tan and May Wan, the hosts for starceleb.

No comments: