Sunday, December 02, 2007

Slipped away

The pictures, the camera..
ALL GONE!
WHat am i to do without my friend, my camera? god...
=(
emo...
I left my camera somewhere out there. Poor baby camera alone somewhere with a stranger=( I got back from the AIDS thingy at SAlOMA by bus and i remembered Han Ying giving me back my camera just before we got onto the bus. After that, i cant remember a thing. and the next thing i remembered was when i wanted to see the pictures i took. THe pictures of divali nite, the Aids event, the photography contest there; lieo jiun sent in 4 entries which all was in top 20. hmph.
in no time, i called Mei Ann to call the bus driver. and he said that he didnt realise anything in the bus. So , i had to wait for the bus owner to go home to check his bus. He called after 6 hours. and yeah, i panicked for 6 hours.
BUT, to no avail. he called and no camera was to be found. o sigh...

i couldnt do anything else, except to search my whole room and the hall.
nothing..

if anyone is having it, saw it .. (i doubt it thou).. ill be soooo happy and grateful if u do.

to my Lovely OLYMPUS, where are u ?

No comments: