Thursday, January 10, 2008

Early 20th Birthday in Pavillion TGIF

The day at Pavillion last december. Before that, we went shopping in the famous cheap shopping spot, Sungai Wang!bought only a shirt=(.Pavillion for lunch and ate in a food court. J.Co donuts was flooded by donut-lovers. Christmas decorations was superb=)


did'nt know the location of shops, had to struggle to find them in Pavillion map!

Nothing to do at Pavillion. decided to mimik this weird shitee Kungfu Panda. ;p everyone was watching me -.- damn malu wey.


The christmas tree of bright lights. this view was from the 4th floor. look at the escalators. they're X shaped. haha. cool.

My birthday celebration was at TGIF. the most happening place for a birthday girl;( my celebration was supposed to be a surprise i think, but it was so obvious, that i knew it from the start. sorry guys. hee. but i just acted cool. anyway, didnt know why the place was so full that day, we had to wait for 15 minutes, and that we had to go to MPH for some read.

Jiun darling my boyfriend, who came later. he bought me a huge coffee bean cake. aww. so sweet. muacks! the cake that was left a whole for me and only me. my god. super fat !

The absolute scrumptious Lamb . heeeeeee. belanja'ed by my darling.
Everyone was so full. and caryn ordered that 3 course meal which had this creamy desert.

it was so creamy. but kevin gobbled up everything. haha. he wants to GAIN weight! help him!

the birthday girl ...... giving a speech and later suffering to blow her 1 m-distance cake. =(

Mylovely naughty friends.Kevin the photographer missing here.

I wish for...................................................... =D

The origami card given by Kevin and Caryn. thanks pinkshirtz. also a sweater and a shirt by the gang.
They forced my to wear this pink crown. and so i happily posed as statue of liberty. FARNYYY...... -.-
jiun had to wear it too. look at his face. love him so much.hehe. oh and he bought me a Ted Baker dress for my birthday. ah. the best gift ever. thanks dear.
and that was one awesome night with my imu buddies. wont be around next year to celebrate with them. =( everyone will be splitted up to not sure where pms. some in Seremban. and yeah.. hope we keep in touch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Here is my weblog home cellulite treatment