Friday, January 11, 2008

Turning 20 with my siblings

It was at Tony Roma in The Curve.
Two heavy western meals in a week. hmm.. cholesterol sure super high dy. itulahh...when i went home and had my blood tested. and my cholestetrol level was not in the normal range! it was 0.1 higher. aah.. need to reduce the amount of eggs i eat a day! guess how many? *winks*

thats my elder bro HanSian and sis Min Li with her bf, An. with our meals placed patiently for our big hungry tummys.

I walloped(ate) the Rib Eye Steak. Greedy me.. was so full to even drink another glass of my bottomless wine... i mean.. coke. =p im 20 anyway. hee. this picture is me doing some ugly weird face to show that i was enjoying my rib eye!

then my bro wanted to do the same.. and look how he did it! ahahhaha. so funnny!

Sis was so smart, she bought me a jelly cake. and not another fattening choc cake!
Happy birthday to me!!
Look at it my jelly teddy bear cake! so cutee!!! feel like pinching it.. *pinch*!
but at the end, i murdered it ! * bwahahahahahha*
couldnt cut in the middle of its two legs, feels weird.

We went back to Armanee, and look! a big birthday present!

Guess what it is...............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Crumpler bag!!
YAY!
a big bagasi for my stuff!
thanks cheh kor. muacks love u all so much!


By the way, i had two birthday celebration last 2007! what bout this year.. ?? *smiles*

No comments: