Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
2008

too many things in my mind.this year is an important year for me.starting 2008 with my whole family back home in kuantan is the best thing.exams on the 7th.have'nt started studying.thats disturbing=( presentation is on the 8th.haven even read my topic.wth.dont know whats happening to me.playin the stupid facebook poker.getting addicted to it and heroes.this year i will be sitting my sem 5 final exam.dont care im gonna study my ass off for this.make myself and everyone around me proud.after seeing my sister winning a hosting reality show and my brother graduating becoming a doctor motivates me to get good results.and what more, my lil bro who is still a baby to me is going to standard 1 ! in a chinese primary school. his chinese would be much better than mine. i can learn from him yay. hmm... this semester i have to choose the uni i want overseas.what matching should i put.guess its in aussie.not sure where must go check it out.but lj's going to uk.that makes me sad.not gonna ask him to follow me cos it is his dream to go to uk.hope we'll work this out together.guess this is my new year resolution added together in a paragraph.one more thing, gonna go gym and jog and swim.stay healthy ching.badan cergas otak cerdas.

No comments: