Monday, August 25, 2008

Bopbopbop bop to the top!

Sooo excited for this High School Musical - The Ice Tour - maybe because i know almost every song in their movies, so childish ey, my lil bro and my lil cousin knows them too, so we were all in it together-gether excited about this event. my kesian mummy had to follow as my sis was'nt free the very last minute - her playwright was in the finals for a short+sweet plays competition. We went on Sunday 17/8.

They acted out High School Musical 1 and 2, singing all of the songs, but cutting it short lah of course.


This part was the '' We're all in this together'' dance. you can see gabrielle and Troy in the middle there, cant u?? I was gonna get up and join them in their dance, cos i took this dance choreography for my cheerleading routine.=p but nice!!! it was compatible with the stupid-too-famous tokyo drift song. hahaha. Go VENUS! I was lucky i did'nt tell any of the guys that the routine was from this movie, if not right....... they would have 'tapau'ed' me edy.


This golf course part was the ''Fabulous'' song, sung by Sharpey solo. Loved her here, this actress here was really so bitchy with her bitchy pink dress. i love Sharpey best !

Overall, this Ice Tour was not really that fantastic. they're basically just teens, lip singing and skating around, showing their skating skills. but for people like us, we had fun singing our hearts out. my lil bro sang so loud ye know! aiyoyo. he really loves singing.

Bro and cousin Charmaine eating popcorn, which doesnt taste nice at all. uek! not sweet and it costs RM10!!! Kena cheated.. terrible Malaysians.

when will you learn?

4 comments:

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

OMG!! i went there too! but i went on the 16/8 with my sister and my bf had to tag along.. he was the driver.. he fell asleep during some part of the show{so teruk!).. while me and sis sing along.. hehehe..

Ching Li said...

haha ur bf must be so so so so so bored. ahahahaah
u and ur sister?
omg... ur sister! ur baby sister?
omg omg
nabilah right?
i thought she was 2 hahahaha
how old is she now?
how's Saddam and Lokman?

fzrzk said...

hey hey ching! going off to UK already aite. lolz. best of luck!

anyways,i love HSM too! and i love vanessa and zac. too bad i couldnt go and watch the ice skating tour. i think they came to toronto too. I saw HSM performance at Disney World last year, it was OK, nothing to gempak of that sort.

Anna Mohamed Amin said...

hahaha.. he must be bored.. he wouldn't fell asleep if he wasnt.. lol~!!

yup! me and my sis.. she's 12 now.. ur baby bro also growing up.. hehe.. long time havent seen ur family..

lokman's in UM and saddam is in taylor's taking A levels..