Saturday, August 30, 2008

Flying...

Just yesterday i was left alone at home in Armanee, my family's apartment in Damansara Perdana.
All alone in KL, packing for the journey to the West. While i was packing, sometimes i was crying, so i had to blast the songs that i love to sing to make me feel better. ;( why am i so sad? i should be excited !!! argh.....
Wait, first thing, must take a photo my hugey black suitcase. It's black, yeah, boring, but nevermind lar, no worries of getting it dirty ;p
Comparing big blackie, with the others.. the small lil' grey one was my high school bag last time!



Ching Li is inside!

Messiness in the hall... this is just half of them actually.

Ok, now since its all already settled, i shall tell u what i had been thru this week.

I had so much problems with my visa ye know? i didn't tell anyone of u guys, cos i was tooooo worried about it. My visa got rejected. and u know why? bloody shit... because i didnt give the July bank statement..... =.= i just handed up the April, May, June. and the refused the visa because they wanted the MOST CURRENT BANK STATEMENT. it was just beginning of the month of August la com on...... i was damn frustrated. and so i asked SAD charmaine for help, she introduced me to Hira, the MSL guy, the one who gave us the talk in IMU. yeah, he told me to reaaply... ;( so there it goes.. another RM 664.... and i applied on Monday, as in The week of my flight on friday.... crazy shit ey?

i waited the whole week.... Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri... hoping that the visa wil take 4-5 days. But on Friday, the day of my flight, it was still not yet ready to be collected! I thought it was the end.. i had to postpone my flight already. But lucky, Hira again, he called THE BRITISH HIGH COM directly!!! I was the luckiest girl alive, my visa was actually already approved, just it was not printed out yet. SO i went directly to British High Com, collected my VISA from the guard, which took just 5 minutes. efficientnya! better than goin to NFS. ;p and it was ALL settled......

AH! relieved...everyone was relieved, especially my mum and sis.i can finally leave Malaysia with Troy and Sharmaine.....

I can't imagine leaving to UK ALONE!

Thank you Jiun... for fetching me to KLIA, carrying my bags, and loving me sooo much.. and thanks for the ALDO handbag... it's lovely!!! love it!!!!

Thanks Jeremy, Noris, Leong, Diana, for sending me off.. love u guys so much. i feel like crying now... sigh...


and lastly, my family, mummy papa yangkiki and chehcheh, i miss u all. :( so much...

see my bro, he sprained his neck, seriously! thats why he has a sengeted head.


Everyone who came to send Troy, Sharmaine, and I off to the Emirates Airplane.

No comments: