Monday, August 04, 2008

Empty Apartment.

I shifted out from my Vista last wednesday.

So sad.

I miss B2-13-4.

I miss my empty apartment.

I miss my lovely messy master bedroom.

I miss dancing ballet in my lovely messy master bedroom.

I miss my bed on the floor.

I miss my private tv times.

I miss my ugly bathroom.

I miss my empty hall.

I miss dancing around the empty hall when nobody's at home.

I miss bouncing the basketball in the hall.

I miss punching the punching bag in the middle of the hall.

I miss kicking the football in the hall.

I miss making the wall dirty with the football.

I miss making Khee Chun irritated with the noises from our hall.

I miss drawing posters and banners in the hall.

I miss the statue of Friday Nite made in the hall.

I miss when some of us VENUS cheerleaders gather in the hall to make our pom poms.

I miss when some of us VENUS cheerleaders gather in the hall to choreograph our routine.

I miss the dark dark hall everytime we go home.

I miss the only one light that is working in the hall.

I miss the splash of green paint Leong made to the wall.

I miss my kitchen.

I miss cooking egg and cooking maggi mee in my spoiled-bulb light kitchen.

I miss B2-13-2 too.

Sigh.

No comments: