Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dinner at Liberty Park

The Liberty Park girls, Li Shan and Hui Lin invited us for dinner at their place!
Their place is about 15 mins walk from our Capital Gate accommodation.
They prepared
Spaghetti bolognese!
Sedapnya!
Troy, Sharmaine and I went after our gym,
so that we'll feel super hungry for our nice dinner.
Dividing the Spaghetti to 6 plates.....:P we're posers.
Li Shan, stirring the spaghetti sauce!

NICE? Delicious? it WAS!

I feel like eating now:( . i'm super duper fast hungry in this cold cold place. i'll get fatttt soon...


Li shan, Sharmaine, HuiLin.

Troy, Me, Ai Ai ( she stays at Philharmonic Hall, in the uni)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ching2!!!!
its me.. will be going back to bristol on 23/9.. gosh never thought would have exclassmate from smart in UK! do keep in touch with me ok.. visit me if u can.. say if u want to go to bath, make sure u drop by bristol. add me on ym:fardiazaffa@yahoo.com