Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First day in Uk.

OH MY GOD! we've reacheD! after like.... 18 hours of flight and waiting...
but it's just 12.25pm here in Manchester, UK. :) I was still fresh and awake.!
Bro and I drove to Liverpool, Sharmaine and Troy had to take the train to liverpool.. cos my bro's Mazda was full of luggages.. no place for humans.. yeah..
Guess how long we took to travel to Liverpool? about 30 mins ! only!

i look so fat here. this is the Manchester airport entrance.. nothing much lar.. take for fun..

Liverpool is 62 miles.. izit ah? i also not sure lar... can someone tell me?



My room!! nice right??? i mean ... i love it... small and cosy... and its so cold!! still empty.. haven't unpack yet ...

THen bro and I went to city!

later i'll take more photos lah..

abit lazy...


No comments: